We accept both self funded and fund managed clients.
We can assist you with the following services:
- Splints (Neoprene or Thermoplastic)
- NDIS Approved Complex Home Modification Assessments
- Equipment Assessment and Prescription
- Assistive Technologies including but not limited to:
- Electric Beds
- Pressure Mattresses
- Electric Wheelchairs
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Pressure Cushions
- Mobility Scooters
- Walking Aids
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment (such as dressing, showering, cooking)
- Activity Modification Strategies (including adaptive equipment and education)
- Re-assessments or second opinions
- Paediatric assessments and intervention
For more information about the NDIS click here.
NDIS Provider Number #405 000 1990
Registered to provide services in the ACT and NSW
YOUR FIRST VISIT
For you first visit we will require a copy of your NDIS number and your goals. All assessments will be completed in your home or workplace.
From 1st July 2019 all Occupational Therapy services will be billed at $193.99 per hour, in line with NDIS fee schedule 2019-2020. For more information please click here. Travel for appointments will be billed at $193.99 at a maximum of 30 minutes for participants living in MM1-MM3 areas (metropolitan). For those living in regional areas travel will be billed at $193.99 at a maxium of 60 minutes for participants living in MM4-MM5 areas. For more information about travel please click here.
For more information to changes for the 2019-2020 financial year please click here.