Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)

DVA issues health cards to eligible veterans and former members of Australia's defence force, their widows/widowers and dependants. There are different eligibility requirements for each type of card.

We provide services to those who have been issued a card from DVA.

Services to DVA Clients

  • Hand Therapy - custom thermoplastic and neoprene splints
  • Home Assessments
  • Aids Assessments 
  • Home Modifications
  • Equipment Prescription

How can I arrange for an Occupational Therapy Assessment?

Your General Practitioner (GP) acts as your case manager. They can refer you if they feel an Occupational Therapy assessment or treatment would benefit you and/or you can request one through your GP.  The GP can also refer you on to other allied health professions.

The following form must be completed by your GP and provided to your Occupational Therapist prior to the commencement of treatment.

DVA Request Referral D0904.pdf DVA Request Referral D0904.pdf
Size : 150.421 Kb
Type : pdf